I thought, rather than replying to each individual post, I'd set out my thoughts about all of them.
Joe ~ I completely agree about Jason's talk with Mom last Wednesday night. I'm so happy that he was able to do this. I never could have but he was able to express what was in my heart; about how much I appreciate her and how much I love her.
Thank you, J!!
Bruce ~ I know what you mean about "shooting us" but I also know that I'll be doing more than my fair share of hiding! I am glad that you got that shot of Mom, though. I just now saw all these posts today and it made me smile to see that picture of her. I'm thinking it's a pretty good bet that Casey was in the "frame" either a split second before or after you took that - laying on Grandma and asking if she could spend the night.
I also know what you mean about how nice it was to be surrounded by family. I have often told people that my brother, sister and I have never been as close as I would like. I told Jason and Karen at the cemetery on Thursday that I would really like us to use Mom's example to keep in better touch and maintain a closer relationship. It is my sincere hope that this can happen and not, as you say, "fade over time".
I love you, all.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment