Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring...bring it on!

Well...my back and almost everyone one of my muscles will tell you; I have been working in the yard for the past three, gloriously warm, days. All of the flower beds are cleaned up, the window wells are cleaned out and the remaining dead leaves from last fall are now in the garbage. The first growth of spring is evident in the irises, tulips and daffodils. It may be my imagination but I believe I can see the lawn green up by the hour! Now I just have to fight the urge to start planting for a little while longer. Time to focus on "spring" cleaning the inside, I guess. Take care all!

1 comment:

Ruth or Joe said...

It's wonderful, isn't it, Karen. I have noticed this year, though, that all my muscles and joints hurt without doing anything in the yard. Do you think it's old age?
Joe