Hey all.
I've been pretty busy with graduation, college, weddings, etc. lately. Today I took the Advanced Placement Literature and Composition exam. The scores range from 1-5 (5 the best).
1=nothing
2=nothing
3=exempt from english 101 in college
4=3 english hours exempt
5=6 english hours exempt
I average a 4. So wish me luck.
Jazz Band concert at Gage Park on Sunday at 2. You should all go.
-Austin
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We do wish you luck, Aus, all the luck in the world. And as for the concert Sunday we will be there unless there is a tornado in the vicinity. Sorry we missed your outdoor concert. We always enjoyed that.
Love,
GPa Joe
I will be there. How could I miss the last school concert that any of my children will participate in? After 17 years of school activities I am not sure I will know what to do come next fall.
Mom
P.S. You don't need luck...you have skill!
Post a Comment