The latest in family news and information.
Whaaa happened?
Wha hahppened?
Brilliant minds think alike, and apparently at the same time!
Get this... Mom and I wrote our responses without knowledge of each other doing so. We wrote the same thing and posted at the same time!Now THAT'S hard!
Crap! We just did it again!
I give up!
Not to worry, old bean. You have a head full of those things Hercule Poirot calls his "llittle gray cells." In other words, you have what it takes.GOa Joe
Whoops! I can't even spell GPa.
You can do it if anyone can! I've seen you "snow" the best of them without half trying!!Stick with it cause you have a whole family of folks behind you 100% all the way.Love, Grma. Ruth
Hang in there, Aus!! We're all behind you!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Whaaa happened?
Wha hahppened?
Brilliant minds think alike, and apparently at the same time!
Get this... Mom and I wrote our responses without knowledge of each other doing so. We wrote the same thing and posted at the same time!
Now THAT'S hard!
Crap! We just did it again!
I give up!
Not to worry, old bean. You have a head full of those things Hercule Poirot calls his "llittle gray cells." In other words, you have what it takes.
GOa Joe
Whoops! I can't even spell GPa.
You can do it if anyone can! I've seen you "snow" the best of them without half trying!!
Stick with it cause you have a whole family of folks behind you 100% all the way.
Love, Grma. Ruth
Hang in there, Aus!!
We're all behind you!
Post a Comment