Hey, Captain Cody. We saw you on WIBW TV news Saturday night and were mightily impressed with your savoir faire. You were a good interviewee and we are very proud of you. Sure hope some other members of the family saw you too. GmA Ruth and GpA Joe
That's only part of what we saw, probably on an earlier broadcast. Cody was on a great deal more in the other version but, gee, it was nice to be able to see this one for those of you who missed it. I think one of these days Cody will replace Prof. Bob Beatty as local television's political pundit. I think he could give the professor a pretty good run for the money now.
5 comments:
I completely missed it. I heard it was great though.
i did not see it. did anyone tape it?
You can see it here:
http://www.wibw.com/13newsat10/headlines/15479081.html
It cut off part of the address. Here it is again
http://www.
wibw.com/13newsat10/headlines/15479081.html
That's only part of what we saw, probably on an earlier broadcast. Cody was on a great deal more in the other version but, gee, it was nice to be able to see this one for those of you who missed it. I think one of these days Cody will replace Prof. Bob Beatty as local television's political pundit. I think he could give the professor a pretty good run for the money now.
Joe
Post a Comment