Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time for a new message!!

Hi to everyone on Buddy's Pals:

I look at the blogs every morning and the only one that hasn't changed lately is Buddy's Pals. I know that Cody is recovering from the Flu and that Karen is still in the throes of the Flu and I say, "Happy to hear that you are feeling better Cody" and to Karen, "hope you are on your feet soon and ready to greet the Spring that we all hope is coming soon."

Mike should be home on Saturday from his trip to Canada and we are all patiently awaiting more photos from him and all the details of his many adventures.

We have been busy catching up on various appointments that we have neglected during the past year and a half. Such as Dental, Eye check-ups and getting new driver's licenses for the both of us. And yes the photos of both of us are horrible as usual. You would think with the many photographers that we have in the family the motor vehicle department would let us furnish our own. I know for a fact that retouching can be done to cure a lot of flaws.

Let us hear from more of you and hope to see the blog change more often from now on. Surely there is more news out there to keep us entertained.

Grandma Ruth

2 comments:

tytytytytytytyty said...

i didn't know anyone had the flu. why doesn't anyone tell me anything? i would update but nothing happens i just go to work all the time. then i come home and pet the cat and go to bed. he is sneezing lately and i don't know why.

Bruce L. Snell said...

I haven't had much to talk about either. Like Ty, I pretty much just go to work... eat... sleep.

That's about it.