Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Karen's update

Bruce was lamenting the fact that I never post on the blog, so here ya go....

I just finished my coffee and the newspaper. I am going to start a load of laundry; I think I will start with towels. I will probably work on cleaning the basement a little more while I am down there; an ongoing project. It is going to get pretty warm today so I might pick up some of the limbs and sticks in the yard. I have bunko tonight so the guys are on their own for dinner; I don't have to think about what I will make. Pretty soon I will look through the Wednesday sale ads and see if there is anything interesting. I can't decide whether to wear my black sweats or gray sweats today. Also, haven't decided if I will blow dry my hair or let it dry naturally.

(I told him that I didn't have anything to say...but what do you know, I do)

Let me know if you want to hear more ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you decide on the sweats, yet?

Ruth or Joe said...

Karen, you sound like a retired person. Based on nearly 19 years of retirement I would say that it really doesn't matter whether you blow dry your hair or let it dry naturally. I used to have that problem but now I notice that my hair is dry by the time I step out of the shower. Seriously, it sounds like you are living the good life inspite of the laundry, cleaning, etc. Just being able to set your own daily agenda is a gift. Have a great one and win at Bunko tonight.
Love,
Joe