Wednesday, June 20, 2007

KU

Hey Hey.

I suppose since dad left a post on orientation, I'd fill you all in what classes I enrolled it.

As a liberal arts major, I have a lot of required courses to take before I can actually take hours that count towards my major. So my first semester seems pretty daunting, but here it is:

Math 101 (algebra): 3 hours
English 101 (this will change undoubtidly as soon as my AP Literature/Composition test results come back. I will most likely be in a sophomore honors class like "English 205"...I think that's called intro to fiction): 3 hours
Italian: 5 hours
Intro to Psychology: 3 hours
Political and Social Philosophy: 3 hours

A grand total of 17 hours.

So there you go.

-Austin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got your work cut out for you, Austin. So much for not working too hard, eh?

Christine Froggatte said...

ha ha ha

tytytytytytytyty said...

that was me, i said "ha ha ha"

Bruce L. Snell said...

That was purty funny right there.